Step 2. Apply for Citizenship
Step 3. Post a greeting and Citizenship Oath
Step 4. Register on the Grid
Step 5. Engage
webmaster
Site Admin

Post your greeting and state your oath

Post by webmaster »

We are sure you have learned that when you walk into a room, you greet everyone.  Well, we like to follow the same tradition.  So......Say hello or some other greeting then state your oath.

"I, [name], on becoming a Citizen of the Aksum Imperium, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Rasim Aeon, His Heirs and Successors according to law." Pledge: "I will give my loyalty to the Aksum Imperium and respect its rights and freedoms.

I certify that I take this oath on sound mind and will follow the rules, regulations, laws, and decrees of the Aksum Imperium, this forums, and the system which I reside or operate

By Strength and Courage"
Lucine Dax

Re: Post your greeting and state your oath

Post by Lucine Dax »

Greetings all. Lucine Dax here. Just popping in to look around and see what y'all are all about.

"I, Lucine Dax, on becoming a Citizen of the Aksum Imperium, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Rasim Aeon, His Heirs and Successors according to law." Pledge: "I will give my loyalty to the Aksum Imperium and respect its rights and freedoms. I certify that I take this oath in sound mind and will follow the rules, regulations, laws, and decrees of the Aksum Imperium, these forums, and the system which I reside or operate with Strength and Courage"
Clem York

Re: Post your greeting and state your oath

Post by Clem York »

Since it has been awhile, I will do this again.  

"I, Clem York, on becoming a Citizen of the Aksum Imperium, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Rasim Aeon, His Heirs and Successors according to law." Pledge: "I will give my loyalty to the Aksum Imperium and respect its rights and freedoms.

I certify that I take this oath on sound mind and will follow the rules, regulations, laws, and decrees of the Aksum Imperium, this forums, and the system which I reside or operate

By Strength and Courage"