On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Ceremony to Honor Nemesis Sass and Horus Andrus

Parade Field for major Imperial Service Ceremonies
Forum rules
Under penalty of death or long imprisonment that you would want to be dead the following rules are in place:
1. No weapons unless authorized
2. No magic unless authorized
3. No speaking during singing of the Imperial Song, playing of the Imperial March or Imperial Anthem.

Re: Ceremony to Honor Nemesis Sass and Horus Andrus

Post by Trevor Nuubert »

No need to introduce.

Nem er, High King Nemesis, my brother cousin.  Thought you would never did.  You and I go back to the sandbox and the deserts.  We will have to reminisce and take care of some of those natives causing you issues on one of your planets.  Maybe bring the gang together again.

God bless and God Speed sir.

My good friend Horus.  Your mantle brother.  We will need you to keep us safe...lol.  Best of wishes and yes.  We got your back.  No coups though.  That didn't end well when Nemesis and Varon tried.

Post by Asmodeus Constantine »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

Their majesties are about to depart.  The reception with testimonials will continue.  If the mic is open, just go speak.

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Shows up for orbit smirking grabbing the mic

"I didn't intend on saying anything but, King Nemeis...Not much I can say that my sister hasn't, But I will say thank you for your support over the long tenure of service....God Speed" turns his head and mic away smirking mumbling dungeon vacation soon.....

Post by Katy Hemby »

Little big Brother.

Going out with style.  Now we can really compete. lol.

You are not going far, so no tears.

I think I fussed the first time you were put in the dungeon.  Those other times...well....you may have deserved those.  Hmm,

You can be the heir now, can't you?  lol

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Alexys Nexys »

She'd lean against Bis laughing while recalling when the emperor called Nem a snitch while listening to Katy... "Gee doesn't that sound like our own ex little brother..." her hand reaches in the inner pocket of his jacket, pulling out the flask of romulan ale..

Senator At Large
Baroness of Greenward
Mistress of Clan Nexys
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

sighs grabbing the flask quickly, chugging the last of it "He gets it from his mother...:

Post by Ivan Sang »

Lord Nemesis,

Your strong advocacy and ways to get people to do the bidding of His Majesty is one to always be feared and recognized.  You  will forever in my mind be the Grand Viceroy.  I applaud you cousin.  Enjoy, going back focusing on home.  I will visit, maybe we can go hunting.