On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

College Students

General OOC Discussion not covered under one of the listed boards. Rules still apply

College Students

Post by Scarlet Alaran »

I am curious, who here has gone to college or is college?  What is your major?  Don't wanna break any rules, don't name your school or have your privacy violated.
Emperor
Emperor

Re: College Students

Post by Rasim Aeon »

I went undergrad, graduate, and now doctoral. I was Business Management and Political Science undergrad, with minor course work in IT. I have an associates in Spanish. My masters was in business management with a minor in organizational security. Currently working on a doctorate in Human Services.

You forgot to mention yours and thanks for reminding people to leave the personal identifiable info off.

Post by Seldania Draken »

I did undergrad and starting law school.  Majored in business in undergraduate; focus in law school is international law.
Seldania Draken, Esq
Draken Advocacy Partnership (certification pending)

*All my message/chat conversations remain private. However, once you share anything we discussed, then the promise is null*

Post by Scarlet Alaran »

ooh, sorry.

Finished undergrad with a degree in business and minor in IT.  Will go to grad school in about 3 years if not sooner.
Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Post by Rasul Aeon »

I did college. Business Major and taking courses required by my choice of career.  Will go back to school, either law or a masters.  Can't use my parents' G.I. Bill.....lol.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Did an undergrad in culinary and graphic design right out of HS but did nothing further, I've been thinking about going back for the bachelor's in Digital design, finishing culinary, and maybe accounting. My lack of motivation and anxiety is what stops it.
Senator At Large
Chief Admiral
Chief Admiral

Post by Naru Nakamura »

I have my Bachelors in Chemistry and working on MPA.  Enjoyed college, just not the classes....lol
Grand Princess Naru Nakamura-Sass
Grand Praetor of the Imperium

Post by Raven Sang »

Finished college.  Degree in Business

Post by Ivan Dalek »

No longer a student.  Just got assigned to teach for 2 or 3 years.  Enjoyed college life. Got my bachelor's and masters.  Maybe I can get some of my students to join. lol
Duke Ivan Dalek Antongi, KoI, KoF, KoG, KoA
Chief of Staff of the Imperial Service
Duke of Antongi
Delta Quadrant Viceroy