On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Recruitment and Integration

OOC discussion of the different virtual worlds, game systems, etc.
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium

Recruitment and Integration

Post by Horus Andrus »

Greetings all.  In my role as the Grand Chancellor of the Imperium, I have some basic functions both in character and out of character.

Out of character (but in the role) I am responsible for the expansion of the Imperium and the inclusion of other groups into our metaverse.  This includes gaming groups, micronations, etc.  If you have a group, no of a group, or want to create a group, please let me know here.  Include the group's name, how they can be involved, and the group's leadership.  The final decision on the groups inclusion is role played, with the Emperor or Grand King making a decision.  We have already three groups with us, and I am currently talking with two new ones.  Additionally, at the bosses direction I am returning to a previous project that we started in SL bring virtual micronations together.  More to follow on that.  For now, if you have a group please mention here.

This isn't a post to discuss the merits of this or the merits of the groups proposed, there will be another place for that.

Re: Recruitment and Integration

Post by Jack Austin »

Are there any limitations or restrictions?

Post by Alexander Starwind »

I have a group that may want to join, either as a separate country in the project you are restarting and/or become a part of the Imperium. How do I proceed?

Post by Horus Andrus »

Jack wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:01 pm Are there any limitations or restrictions?

The requirement is you have to have a tie in to Aksum.  How does it for us?  Be creative.  You can send to me by PM.

Post by Horus Andrus »

Alexander wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:01 pm I have a group that may want to join, either as a separate country in the project you are restarting and/or become a part of the Imperium. How do I proceed?

Send to me in PM your idea.  We will work through the RP.  The project hasn't kicked off yet, but if you want to wait til it does it is ok.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Being this is OOC, for the longest time I've been writhing things. I think it might be time.
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Allister wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:01 pm Being this is OOC, for the longest time I've been writhing things. I think it might be time.

You know you don't have to remind people this is OOC.  The original poster did that.  I believe he is asking for suggestions or input, not pontification about what you did.

Horus, I think I may have a couple of groups interested.  They would like to rp entry.