On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Bracketology

Place to discuss your favorite sports or teams
Commissioner
Commissioner

Bracketology

Post by Wolfe Windseeker »

I know some of yawl that watch College Basketball can attest that March Madness is real.

Whose brackets still stand, and will be honest and admit theirs are toast

Re: Bracketology

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Mine were jacked up after the first round. lol

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Got my Crimson tide and huskies......But have Uconn over Bama. Do have to say NC state is showing off as a good under.
Senator At Large
Vice Force Marshal
Vice Force Marshal

Post by Neville Elmstone »

Yeah, my champion lost on the Men's side already.  My pick for final four is 3 out of 4.  Wasn't expecting LSU to make it to the Elite 8.  After watching yesterday, they didn't seem in it.  UCONN and USC was a toss up.  Was hoping to see a USC v. USC in the championship for the women.
Starfighter Admiral (SADM)
Starfighter Admiral (SADM)

Post by Nimrod Sass »

I am 100% on the women's final four and 50% on the Men't.  I picked UConn, UNC, NC State, and Creighton (sympathy pick)
Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Post by Rasul Aeon »

None in the Men's are in the final four.  Only USC and UCONN in the Women's on bracket are in.  Kind of got bored watching the Men games.  Women have been quite a bit more exciting, especially this year.

Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Only UCONN and NC State are left on men's bracket.  I am 100% on the women's bracket.  
Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Post by Rasul Aeon »

Rasul wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm None in the Men's are in the final four.  Only USC and UCONN in the Women's on bracket are in.  Kind of got bored watching the Men games.  Women have been quite a bit more exciting, especially this year.

My final pick on the women one.  Even though I had no one left in the Men's final four I am rooting for UCONN.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

I'll always love my Huskies, We took the Men's, but faltered against Iowa on the women's.....Maybe next year girls.
Senator At Large
Marine Lieutenant General
Marine Lieutenant General

Post by Cart Crandon »

My men brackets when sh-- creek at sweet 16.  I got the women spot on, except I had Iowa winning. Lost money on that one.