On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Finally making an introduction

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

Finally making an introduction

Post by Aelius Draken »

Greetings all!!!
 I am honored to introduce myself as Aelius Draken, a member of the Imperial Army Service and a proud member of the newly established Minor House of Draconis. As a resident of Caelum and a member of the venerable Family Draken, I am deeply committed to serving our Imperium with loyalty and valor.

My backstory:
I was born under the enigmatic skies of Caelum, raised amidst the ancient lore and traditions of the Draken lineage. My childhood was steeped in tales of our ancestors, renowned for their mystical insights and martial prowess. The enigmatic energy of Caelum's starlit nights always seemed to resonate within me, stirring a deep connection to the unseen forces that weave through our universe.
 From a young age, I exhibited an innate affinity for understanding the subtle energies that permeate our realm. This mystic connection allowed me to perceive and, to a limited extent, manipulate the flow of these energies. It was a gift that my elders nurtured, guiding me to use it with wisdom and restraint, emphasizing the importance of balance and harmony.

IS Membership:
Joining the Imperial Army Service in October, I found a new way to channel my abilities for the greater good. My training honed not only my combat skills but also my capacity to sense and adapt to the underlying currents of the battlefield. This unique skill has proved advantageous in several engagements, allowing me to anticipate and counter enemy strategies with uncanny accuracy.

Personal Journey:
My journey has been one of self-discovery, learning to balance the mystical aspects of my heritage with the pragmatic demands of military life. I am continuously exploring the depths of my abilities, understanding their limits, and the responsibilities they entail. My goal is to serve as an exemplar of how mystical insight can be harmoniously integrated into the service of the Imperium.  

In closing, I am deeply honored to be a part of the Aksum Imperium. I pledge my allegiance to the Imperium, my loyalty to Family Draken and House Draconis, and my heart to the land of Caelum. Together, we shall forge a future that honors our past while embracing the boundless possibilities of tomorrow.

In service and fidelity,

Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Re: Finally making an introduction

Post by Rasul Aeon »

Never too late sir, and welcome

Post by Seldania Draken »

Way to go Brother!!!
Seldania Draken, Esq
Draken Advocacy Partnership (certification pending)

*All my message/chat conversations remain private. However, once you share anything we discussed, then the promise is null*
Army Major
Army Major

Post by Absalom Pendragon »

Welcome cousin

Post by Adorra Dakaeon »

Welcome sir
Princess Adorra Dakaeon, GKoI, GKoG, GKBGE, KoO, KoS
Regent of the State of Lemuria
High Regent of the Dominion of Thule
Sovereign of the House of Lemuria
Knight Marshal
Knight Marshal

Post by Jayster Hemby »

Welcome to the Imperium
Prince Jayster Hemby
High House of Basun
Knight Marshal of the Phoenix Force
Aide de Camp to the Supreme Commander

Post by Alexys Nexys »

welcome.
Senator At Large
Chief Admiral
Chief Admiral

Post by Naru Nakamura »

Welcome Mr. Draken.  Love the introduction.  You may have set a standard.
Grand Princess Naru Nakamura-Sass
Grand Praetor of the Imperium
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Welcome

Agreed Naru, Should set the standard
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Brigadier (BG)