On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Greetings all!!!

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

Greetings all!!!

Post by Kaelan Dray »

Hello everyone,  I apologize for the lateness of my intro.  Went to ask about land but uhm, was denied because I was still an immigrant.  So here is the beginning of my journey.....
 I'm Kaelan Dray, a relative of the esteemed Pendragons and Drakes, and I'm excited to begin this new chapter of my life in the Castus, particularly on the planet Bansulo, in the region of Exia.I was recruited first by Scarlet Nexys and then Absalom Pendragon. As I embark on this journey, I look forward to contributing to our community with the skills and experiences I've gathered over the years.My background is a tapestry of different heritages, a mix that I cherish deeply. It has shaped me into who I am today – someone who thrives on fast analysis and possesses a passion for piloting. While I don't boast any special abilities, I take pride in my analytical skills and my adeptness as a pilot. These are skills I hope to put to good use in service to our community.In the meantime, as I wait to become an advocate, I'm eager to explore in around Imperial Space as member of the Imperial Navy and to learn from and connect with the diverse and dynamic
residents of Exia. The stories of this land, the heritage of its people, and the challenges of the present are what draw me here.
To all my fellow Citizens and Residents, I look forward to meeting you, whether in space, the skies or on the ground. Let's build a future together that's as rich and promising as the legacy of our ancestors.
 Fly high and far, but stay grounded,
Starfighter Admiral (SADM)
Starfighter Admiral (SADM)

Re: Greetings all!!!

Post by Nimrod Sass »

Welcome Kaelan
Knight Marshal
Knight Marshal

Post by Jayster Hemby »

Welcome to the Imperium hope you enjoy your stay 
Prince Jayster Hemby
High House of Basun
Knight Marshal of the Phoenix Force
Aide de Camp to the Supreme Commander

Post by Nemesis Sass »

You got hit with the Xenos bug....lol.  Whenever when you have come.  Welcome.  We pray you stay a while and make it your home.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Welcome Home. 
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Nemesis wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:54 pm You got hit with the Xenos bug....lol.  Whenever when you have come.  Welcome.  We pray you stay a while and make it your home.

What Bug??? A virus??? Plague??? A walking bioweapon???

deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean

Post by Ichida Nakamura »

Welcome Kaelan!!!