On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Hello

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.
Grand Knight Marshal
Grand Knight Marshal

Hello

Post by Alexander Lowe »

Hello.  Sorry, I went to the Inn first.  May be good to move this to the first stop.  Well, I am Alexander Lowe, I was invited here by about seven people that I served in the military with.  I got some time on my hand.  I used to LARP.  Love Star Wars and Trek.  Won't mind doing the micronation simulation.
Duke Alexander Lowe
Grand Knight Marshal, IS
Grand Commander of the Imperial Guard Service
Duke of Saba and High Lord of the House of Lowe

Re: Hello

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Welcome aborad!!
Senator At Large
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Hello and welcome.  I will have that issue fixed.  The Grand Steward will be contacting you.

Post by Heath Petraeon »

Hello and welcome.   Looking to fill my state with residents.  Reach out to me if interested.

Post by Zaviera Hope »

Your majesty we have redirected the flow.  Once you post your oath I can give your pass to the leave the Nexus and catch the next transport to your designation.