On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Hello

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.
Army Senior Marshal
Army Senior Marshal

Hello

Post by Arturo Foxglen »

Hello, 

Stopping in, looking at being a citizen.  I may stay a while.  Second time here had to remake myself.  New attitude, new me.  Are demihumans allowed here?
Army Senior Marshal
Army Senior Marshal

Re: Hello

Post by Arturo Foxglen »

Just read the History.  I like that it is finally published.  Gives us some context.  Look forward to the updates.
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Yes demi humans are allowed.  Reach out to Triston Love, his kingdom is focused on them.  You do not have to declare that is your residence though.
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Arturo wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:20 pm Just read the History.  I like that it is finally published.  Gives us some context.  Look forward to the updates.

Are you willing to assist? Artemis Griswold is the keeper of the archives.  Xavier Reikaz is the loremaster.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Welcome, good to see more people join us on the mythical side. 
Senator At Large

Post by Zaviera Hope »

Welcome, You should have gotten a message from me.  Please contact my office if you have any issues with the immigration process.