On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Happy Star Trek Day

Discussion about different TV, Plays, or Movies we like.

Happy Star Trek Day

Post by Alexys Nexys »

The date is Sept. 8th, 1966. The premier of Gene Roddenberry's new Television Series premiered on NBC with the episode 'The Main Trap'. It was the first ever show to break the boundaries of TV as we know it. For me it's been a big part of my adult life, taking inspiration and idealogy to the next level. Honestly, with out Star Trek, I honestly don't think I'd be in Aksum today. Here's to everyone I served with and still serve with to this day. LLAP.
Senator At Large
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Re: Happy Star Trek Day

Post by Amari Aeon »

Happy Trek day!!!
HIH Amari Aeon, KoI, KGS, KoG, KBGL
High Regent of Acacia
Grand Duchess of Santeel
High Lady of the House of Santeel

Post by Alexys Nexys »

My top 3 Series/Movies
Series:
-TNG 
-Picard
-DS9

Movies:
-Generations
-FC
-Nemesis

Not a huuuuge fan of TOS, before my time, But I did get into the TMP era abit and loved it. My heart will always be tng, so much happen... DS9 is the second fav really, the dom war, 31 stuff, just the sheer drama is what had me.
Senator At Large

Post by William Sang »

Happy belated Trek Day.

I like all the series and all the movies.