On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Giving Thanks.

General OOC Discussion not covered under one of the listed boards. Rules still apply

Giving Thanks.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Just want to say happy thanksgiving to everyone, Normally would say what I'm thankful for but not this year lol, Grateful for just being here and alive, with friends and family.
Senator At Large
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium

Re: Giving Thanks.

Post by Horus Andrus »

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Post by William Sang »

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in Aksum, wherever you are in the universe we call the real life.  I especially want to say a prayer and a thank you for those who are in service to their country and are not able to be home because of duty.  Let this day not be the only day you give thanks.  For everyday, you see old morning glory is another chance to say thank you, seize it, embrace it, and be thankful.

Have a great one!!!!

Here is to hoping the Giants and Cowboys of the NFL finish in a tie....lol

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Rasim wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:42 pm Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in Aksum, wherever you are in the universe we call the real life.  I especially want to say a prayer and a thank you for those who are in service to their country and are not able to be home because of duty.  Let this day not be the only day you give thanks.  For everyday, you see old morning glory is another chance to say thank you, seize it, embrace it, and be thankful.

Have a great one!!!!

Here is to hoping the Giants and Cowboys of the NFL finish in a tie....lol

Aslong as Wash. stays in the current spot.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senator At Large

Post by Adorra Dakaeon »

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Princess Adorra Dakaeon, GKoI, GKoG, GKBGE, KoO, KoS
Regent of the State of Lemuria
High Regent of the Dominion of Thule
Sovereign of the House of Lemuria

Post by Trevor Nuubert »

Not sure what holiday it is, seems like I just saw ghost and goblins and now I am seeing Christmas trees.....

Ignore the shopping.  Happy Thanksgiving.