On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Congratulations to Bro. Warnock

Talk about your political views and issues going on in the world. Follow the forum rules, respect opinions.
Emperor
Emperor

Congratulations to Bro. Warnock

Post by Rasim Aeon »

I want to say congratulations to Rev Warnock, my fraternity brother on his successful run to be one of the Senators from Georgia.  This particular race was definitely more about that best candidate and not the party.  I liked Hershel Walker when he played football (not as much when he played for Dallas) but as a politician......hmmmm.  I didn't care about the allegations levied against him, I listened to his responses and stances on the issues.  Which....were not coherent and well thought out, and hard to see any party supporting.
Grand Knight Marshal
Grand Knight Marshal

Re: Congratulations to Bro. Warnock

Post by Alexander Lowe »

I am not a Democrat but I voted for this one.  H.W. could carry the football, I would like to best remember him that way instead of bumbling through Congress....
Duke Alexander Lowe
Grand Knight Marshal, IS
Grand Commander of the Imperial Guard Service
Duke of Saba and High Lord of the House of Lowe
Senior Marshal
Senior Marshal

Re: Congratulations to Bro. Warnock

Post by Bryrjet Aonata »

I voted for him.  Without regard to party, it was a no-brainer to vote for the person with a brain.