On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Discord as a system, state of the Imperium, or other

OOC discussion of the different virtual worlds, game systems, etc.
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Discord as a system, state of the Imperium, or other

Post by Bismark Nexys »

I do know of a few bots that have commands to ask if for links ect. Not going to lie when I say that I've experimented with such things. 

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

I feel that we need to take care of the Nexus Discord before moving further

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Bismark wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:52 pm I feel that we need to take care of the Nexus Discord before moving further

He does have a point....

Senator At Large

Post by Asmodeus Constantine »

Alexys wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:53 pm
Bismark wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:52 pm I feel that we need to take care of the Nexus Discord before moving further

He does have a point....

That's not a point for this discussion at all.  I would think should we decide to finally decide to break it down then yes.  Horus made a good point that more than half don't us it.  I would go further and say more the 75% don't.  What if we decide not to use discord at all, which was a direction we were headed in, at one point.  After that decision on whether we keep it whole or separate it, I would think it would lead to fixing it all.  

Post by Asmodeus Constantine »

Asmodeus wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:53 pm

He does have a point....

That's not a point for this discussion yet.  I would think should we decide to finally decide to break it down then yes.  Horus made a good point that more than half don't us it.  I would go further and say more the 75% don't.  What if we decide not to use discord at all, which was a direction we were headed in, at one point.  After that decision on whether we keep it whole or separate it, I would think it would lead to fixing it all.  

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

He does have a point....

That's not a point for this discussion yet.  I would think should we decide to finally decide to break it down then yes.  Horus made a good point that more than half don't us it.  I would go further and say more the 75% don't.  What if we decide not to use discord at all, which was a direction we were headed in, at one point.  After that decision on whether we keep it whole or separate it, I would think it would lead to fixing it all.  

75% don't use discord.....then why are we talking about it............that's the same as the 25% that uses the forums.....YES, were talking about this IN PUBLIC NOT PMs