On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Wrong is Wrong

General OOC Discussion not covered under one of the listed boards. Rules still apply
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Wrong is Wrong

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Even if everyone is doing it.
My Right is right
Even if no one is doing it.....

Re: Wrong is Wrong

Post by Jack Austin »

Saint Augustine said (thought atrributed to William Penn), "Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it."   It was to address moral certainty.  I find it interesting that  you sub in "My right is right."  What moral certainty or concept are you pushing, that only you are aware of?
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Not just me lol..

Post by Jack Austin »

You didn't say "ours." My denotes singular possession.  So my apologies.  I always have trouble reading into posts.  I try to get an understanding of what the writer is saying.  Great when I can still engage with the writer.  Still begs the question, what is the moral certainty that the group is pushing?
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Engage ICly not just some random bs, be active, show that you want what you want. 

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Careful Mr. Austin, you are about to become Alice, and fall down a rabbit hole.  
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

and the mad hatter appears