On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Picard

Discussion about different TV, Plays, or Movies we like.
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Picard

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Trevor wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:56 pm I'd like to see the ship rp in Aksum. Didn't get too involved in Trek. I remember when Rasim tried to start a trek group. I'm not a Trekkie like some of you, but I like the Picard series.

Was never aware he tried to start a group.....I know that alot of us were in the same group that had zero rank structure

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Senator At Large
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Season 3 dropped yesterday for US fo, the rest was today. I honestly think we're in for something how the TNG movies were, BUT on coke.... I actually woke up yesterday and watched it with my dad, the IRONY. My mind was blown on just Ep.1.........

Post by Alexys Nexys »

if you know........Section 31.....is led by 

Allister Penedragon
Senator At Large
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Some is right but we have to deal with SF first, not hard being we know that they are in other groups,

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Makes sense alt wise
Senator At Large

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Man. I used to watch Next Generation, mainly because it was on. I am liking Picard. It has made me go and watch the episodes again.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Gewd, see the dark side
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »