On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Skeleton

Skeleton

Post by Alexys Nexys »

How does it work?

It to me just seems like a admin tool if you take a look at it.
Senator At Large

Re: Skeleton

Post by Asmodeus Constantine »

It is a tool for the team to make our own extensions or mod the others to fit us.  However, even if you use it, you would need access to the server to save it. We put it up before then took it down with the same concern.  After confirmation of no connection we placed it back.  As soon as we see otherwise..its gone.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Noted. Got a bit concerned me when I saw a few of the options. Needless, if it works it works IMO.
Senator At Large
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

what are the intentions of the extension?
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Christopher Firehawk »

Allister wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:18 pm what are the intentions of the extension?

See statements above, "It is a tool for the team to make our own extensions or mod the others to fit us."

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Christopher wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:18 pm
Allister wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:18 pm what are the intentions of the extension?

See statements above, "It is a tool for the team to make our own extensions or mod the others to fit us."

No it didn't....why should Admin and mod panels be accessible to the public.....I mean all coding that is done here SHOULD be open-sourced now
Senator At Large
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Christopher Firehawk »

It isn't an admin or mod panel.  It is a tool that is used by the team to make extensions. You not being an admin or mod means it shouldn't matter.  The people that are using it understand.  It doesn't access anyone's forum information.  All testing is done on a test site.  I am only responding to this because you asked.  Also note, that access to this has already been restricted prior to your response.  

Any other questions?