On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Aksum IRL

Talk about your political views and issues going on in the world. Follow the forum rules, respect opinions.

Aksum IRL

Post by Alexys Nexys »

It's always been in the back on my head since I joined, Before HIm took his long leave..... It's something to look into really...
Senator At Large

Re: Aksum IRL

Post by Nemesis Sass »

What is there to look into?  Please explain.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

The whole aspect of a Micronation, But explore some details in other rl micronations...I'd pretty much say something like Micras. Expand the horizon a little to be blunt 
Senator At Large

Post by Nemesis Sass »

We are a virtual world micronation. Micras is a virtual world planet with virtual micronations.  We are expanding.  

Post by Alexys Nexys »

define Virtual World?? these days the Virtual World is everywhere
Senator At Large

Post by Nemesis Sass »

This probably isn't the place for you if you are still asking that question. The statement is clear in the welcome and guide.  Where we exists.  Not going down the rabbit whole you wish to dig right now.  I will hush now and see what others say about your topic.
Army Marshal
Army Marshal

Post by Aaron Dalek »

Geez...that's a little harsh.  It would be interesting to have a Aksumcom....lol.  Does Aksum participate in the annual micronation convention or conference?

Post by Nemesis Sass »

If you are referring to my response, you would have to know us to understand.....lol.  That would be interesting.  If we got that large and become the largest community among gamers, rpgers, virtual micronationalist, that would be great.    Aksum does not participate in the annual conference.  They focus a lot on secessionism.  We do not advocate anyone leaving their rl country.