On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

A Welcome Howl from Branor

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

A Welcome Howl from Branor

Post by Branor Wolfswift »

Greetings esteemed citizens and nobles of the Aksum Imperium,
 I am pleased to introduce myself—my name is Branor Wolfswift, a proud member of the Werewolf clan resided in the Moonshadow Forest, on the planet Wolfen, now a territory under the auspices of our great Imperium. I have joined to engage, learn, share wisdom, and perhaps even growl a bit—only in good spirit, of course.A Glimpse into My PastBorn to a long line of werewolves, and previously loyal and friends with the Wolfen. I inherited not just the gift of transformation but also a legacy of loyalty, courage, and a keen sense of social justice. My family has been part of the Wolfen pact for generations, and I proudly carry on that tradition.

Skills and Abilities
  • Keen Instincts: Equipped with heightened senses, I can offer unique perspectives on various matters.
  • Diplomacy and Strategy: Having served as an emissary for my clan, I possess skills in mediation and strategic planning.
  • Combat Prowess: My claws aren't just for show. I offer my abilities for the defense and prosperity of the Imperium.
Hobbies and Interests:
  • In my leisure time, I enjoy studying the celestial bodies that govern our transformations,
  • practicing combat techniques,
  • and penning down ancient lullabies of my people.
  • The arts of tracking and howling are also pursuits I find particularly enjoyable.
Future Aspirations:
  • As a loyal member of the Imperium, I strive to bridge gaps between our diverse communities.
  • I aim to foster relationships, promote mutual respect, and contribute meaningfully to the collective wisdom of this great nation.
  • And let’s not forget—ensuring that our moonlit nights are both mystical and safe.
I am eager to participate in quests, share insights, and collaborate on policies that benefit both human and non-human communities of the Aksum Imperium. My inbox is always open for any who wish to connect or require assistance.

With my loyalty unquestionable and my spirit unyielding, I look forward to becoming an active and beneficial member of the Aksum Imperium.

May our nights be ever moonlit and our howls ever harmonious!

Sincerely,

Branor Wolfswift 🌕🐺

Re: A Welcome Howl from Branor

Post by Branor Wolfswift »

Oh yeah, didn't follow all the instructions.

I was recruited by Triston Love and Allistar Wolfen.  
I wish to join the Wolfen Clan and live in Weredal.

I think I am all covered. 

See you all around.
Chief Fleet Marshal
Chief Fleet Marshal

Post by Kirstan Renders »

Welcome.  Hope you enjoy your time here.  Very impressive intro.

Post by Triston Love »

Glad to see you finally made it Branor!!!