On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

what happened in SL?

OOC discussion of the different virtual worlds, game systems, etc.
Grand Imperial Marshal
Grand Imperial Marshal

what happened in SL?

Post by Andrea Austin »

So, when I first joined, I had a SL account.  After all this time, I tried to login.  I am still waiting for a password reset.

Why did we leave SL?

Is SL on a decline?  
Duchess Andrea Austin
Matriarch of the High House of Austin
Chief Magistrate of the IS Court of Appeals
Grand Commander of the IS SUPCOM

Re: what happened in SL?

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Land costs went up.  Only a few of us were supporting financially.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

That is true that land costs went up, but the value and price of L declined, In a way it's a good thing that L went down in price. I don't see many micronations at all anymore, I tend to look atleast once aweek.
Senator At Large
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Andrea wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:05 pm So, when I first joined, I had a SL account.  After all this time, I tried to login.  I am still waiting for a password reset.

Why did we leave SL?

Is SL on a decline?  

LL is destroying their creation.  Costs did go up.  I am not willing to foot the bill there.  On two seperate occasions it took them a month to explain why I could not login or access my property....so not saying we leaving them, but SL is no longer the centerpiece.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

normally they only do that if it's an issue with the credit card or don't pay your payment plan
Senator At Large
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Alexys wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:09 pm normally they only do that if it's an issue with the credit card or don't pay your payment plan

If that was the case, I would have said i stopped payment.  I am answering the original question with actual facts.  Not "ifs"

:D