On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Here comes Donovan Chiasa

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.
SFC Colonel
SFC Colonel

Here comes Donovan Chiasa

Post by Donovan Chiasa »

Greetings Denizens of the Aksum Imperium.

With an amalgam of excitement and honor, I introduce myself.  I have to throw some quick shade and ask can we speed up or streamline immigration.  Willing to help if need be. I figure if I mention a problem, I can help with a solution.

I am Donovan Chiasa and I am coming as a member of the House of Chiasa. 

I belong to a rare lineage that combines the essences of a human and neko, a duality that has made me sensitive and resilient.  My human side allows me to be rational and ambitious, while the neko roots endow me with heightened senses and deep-seated affinity for nature. This has allowed me to view things with a unique lens.

I have traversed many lands, interacted with a lot of cultures.  My sister (rp) has asked I settle here and run the lands and help build the clan.  So as on earth, cats bring other cats.  Watch for the Chiasas to come and take our place in the Imperium.  

I do intend to join the Imperial Service, and I hope I can work with diplomacy.  You will see loyalty from me.  

With the highest respect

Donovan Chiasa of the House of Chiasa
Resident of Weredal

Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Re: Here comes Donovan Chiasa

Post by Rasul Aeon »

Nice.  Welcome Mr. Chiasa.

Get the basics started and I will have someone reach out to you on how you can help with immigration.  Much appreciated.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Welcome, Good to see more cats us dogs can chase (lol)
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Commissioner
Commissioner

Post by Nari Nuubert »

Welcome
Chief Admiral
Chief Admiral

Post by Oralia Wick »

Welcome sir.  The Navy is looking for some folks.
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Hello Mr. Chiasa and Welcome.