On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Sports League

Place to discuss your favorite sports or teams
Emperor
Emperor

Sports League

Post by Rasim Aeon »

So, since our recent inception as a micronation existing only in the metaverse.  I have created groups on pc and console games to bring people in.  

What do you all think of having a madden or a fantasy football league, rp the players as citizens in aksum, name your teams, (paying credits for the economy...lol) and go for it?

Re: Sports League

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Right now all I have is nba2k21, but plan on getting wwe 2k22, play as cody just for the theme lmao
Hell we could start something in Rocket League too, I know it's free to play
Senator At Large
Chief Admiral
Chief Admiral

Post by Naru Nakamura »

A fantasy football league called the Imperial Football League.......question do we call soccer football here?
Grand Princess Naru Nakamura-Sass
Grand Praetor of the Imperium

Post by Alexys Nexys »

I'd have the same question about that lol, On the other hand it all depends who I'm talking to, normally I call soccer footy and American football, football. I'd be up for a premier league fantasy
Senator At Large

Post by Alexys Nexys »

I'm calling Nexyium Sports Club now may include 
-Gold Wolves
-Crimson Hussars
-Black Lions
-Sliver Eagles

just an idea
Senator At Large