On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Heyas

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

Heyas

Post by Raven Sang »

Not really a new immigrant.  Joined a couple of years ago before the forum change.

Now back.  The little sister of Dawn Sang. I am the more open-minded hippy of the brood.  I don't like the taste of human blood, and will satiate my need otherwise, unless of course you screw with me or mine. :)    I intend to bring my little group in with me, either as Sangs or whatever name they choose. I give them there own free will. lol. 
We will be residing in Castus.  Will continue my time in the IS, working on where and what that is.  Not asking for anything special. Hope to see you all around and will be good meeting you all and having fun.  Love ya!!!

Re: Heyas

Post by Ichida Nakamura »

Hey Raven,

Welcome back

Post by Zaviera Hope »

Welcome back Raven.  
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Amari Aeon »

Hello and welcome back Raven
HIH Amari Aeon, KoI, KGS, KoG, KBGL
High Regent of Acacia
Grand Duchess of Santeel
High Lady of the House of Santeel
Army Major
Army Major

Post by Bandar Sass »

Hello Raven!!!

Post by Seldania Draken »

Hey Raven!!!
Seldania Draken, Esq
Draken Advocacy Partnership (certification pending)

*All my message/chat conversations remain private. However, once you share anything we discussed, then the promise is null*
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Amiko Nakamura »

Heya Raven.  

Welcome back.  I am not as active as once was, but I am here.  Looking forward to seeing what you plan to do.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Welcome to purgatory, the little hippy...hehe...peace and love. I think the new office will be hotboxed at times. 
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Welcome back Raven.  Had to confirm, you were who I thought.  Glad to have you.