On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Greetings!!!

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

Greetings!!!

Post by Seldania Draken »

Greetings to the esteemed citizens of the Aksum Imperium,

My name is Seldania Draken, formerly of the Nation of Caelum, and it is with a heart full of hope and excitement that I pen this introduction. As one of the many residents transitioning from Caelum into the vibrant and illustrious Aksum Imperium, I am eager to embrace this new chapter of our shared history.

In Caelum, I dedicated my life to the pursuit of justice and equity, serving diligently as a lawyer (rp). My career has been marked by a steadfast commitment to upholding the law, safeguarding the rights of the innocent, and contributing to the betterment of our society. It is with this same zeal and dedication that I now step forward to serve within the Aksum Imperium.

I am honored to have been accepted to continue my legal profession here, in a realm renowned for its rich culture, diverse community, and esteemed legal system. As I join this great Imperium, I bring with me not only my expertise and experience but also a deep respect for the laws and traditions that underpin this society.

I am looking forward to collaborating with my new colleagues, learning from the diverse array of perspectives present here, and contributing my part to the tapestry of the Aksum Imperium. It is my sincere belief that together, we can foster a community where justice prevails, and every voice is heard and valued.

As I embark on this journey, I extend a hand of friendship and cooperation to all. May our paths cross in the spirit of mutual respect and shared purpose.

Thank you for welcoming me and my fellow Caelum residents into your midst. Here's to a future bright with possibility and rich in collaboration.
Seldania Draken, Esq
Draken Advocacy Partnership (certification pending)

*All my message/chat conversations remain private. However, once you share anything we discussed, then the promise is null*

Re: Greetings!!!

Post by Eboney Sang »

Welcome Seldania,

Check your messages.  
Duchess Eboney Sang, KoG, KoI, KBGS,
Grand Inquisitor General of the Imperium

*I roleplay doing this. I will not provide rl legal advice even if I have the credentials for your locale. Please do not ask
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

I admire this. The detail in the post is what we look for. Welcome 
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Vice Force Marshal
Vice Force Marshal

Post by Allistar Wolfen »

Hello Seldania.  May have some business for ya.
Knight Marshal
Knight Marshal

Post by Jayster Hemby »

Welcome to Aksum Imperium  
Prince Jayster Hemby
High House of Basun
Knight Marshal of the Phoenix Force
Aide de Camp to the Supreme Commander
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Welcome, I hope Ebony gave you the materials you need for the bar and told you the requirments.
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Amiko Nakamura »

Greetings Seldania.  I like your intro. 
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Welcome Seldania!!!  The treaty allows you to continue to practice after being accepted.  I am glad you are continuing that service.