On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

July 4, 2023

General OOC Discussion not covered under one of the listed boards. Rules still apply
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: July 4, 2023

Post by Allister Nexys »

Look at me then look at my peers. We're still here. 
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Force Marshal
Force Marshal

Post by Baltazar Sass »

I sounds like most have experienced the same.  I moved around because my parents, well one of them, was in the military. Everywhere I went, there was a celebration. Our international friends celebrated with us and it seems sometimes for us.  I did enjoy going home to my grandmother, seeing my uncles, aunts, and cousins.  Now I am on that path hoping to keep or establish some type of tradition for my new family.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Xenos wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:13 pm The cookouts, seeing family and friends, the fireworks, all of it is phone.  I don't think matters the reason. Well, I think the reason is now the celebration of America in general, and what makes America, the Family.

I hope you all enjoy and have a safe holiday.  

I've been wanting these talks

True Atlantean
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Baltazar wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:13 pm I sounds like most have experienced the same.  I moved around because my parents, well one of them, was in the military. Everywhere I went, there was a celebration. Our international friends celebrated with us and it seems sometimes for us.  I did enjoy going home to my grandmother, seeing my uncles, aunts, and cousins.  Now I am on that path hoping to keep or establish some type of tradition for my new family.

Congrats
Not much I will say

True Atlantean

Post by Katy Hemby »

Xenos, great idea for the discussion.  

We are hosting our family gathering this year on the 1st.  We will be doing the fireworks, hopefully the hubby won't set anything on fire.  My garage looks like an armory.  The old guys are going to be competing on who is the best cook..... This is a celebration of Family.  Wherever any of you are? Enjoy who you are with because that is the Family you have at the time.  I pray that all of you that get on the road today or tomorrow be safe.  Police are there and so are the fools.  Most of all enjoy yourselves!!!

Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Katy wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:13 pm Xenos, great idea for the discussion.  

We are hosting our family gathering this year on the 1st.  We will be doing the fireworks, hopefully the hubby won't set anything on fire.  My garage looks like an armory.  The old guys are going to be competing on who is the best cook..... This is a celebration of Family.  Wherever any of you are? Enjoy who you are with because that is the Family you have at the time.  I pray that all of you that get on the road today or tomorrow be safe.  Police are there and so are the fools.  Most of all enjoy yourselves!!!

Hope the twin will help with that armory lmao 
True Atlantean
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Had a idea for a rp, more The nexus and imperial city shooting off dummy cannons for a display
True Atlantean
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Growing up, everyone came to my house for 4th of July, because that was where my grandmother lived. Ever since one of my cousins burned himself, using fireworks, they had not been allowed at family functions.  We would often go other places to watch and use them.  Living in the Nation's Capital, allowed me the opportunity to see the national display. I experienced the celebrations in a number of countries.  Now, I don't really care for the fireworks, but will still take the family.  This year, I will be in a few parades and will barbecue at the house, and invite some over.  Won't get to go back home.  Will definitely be calling family.  

Great conversation, keep it going.

Post by Clem York »

Driving cross country to be with Family this weekend.  Already on the road.  This should be another fun get together.  
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Rasim wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:13 pm Growing up, everyone came to my house for 4th of July, because that was where my grandmother lived. Ever since one of my cousins burned himself, using fireworks, they had not been allowed at family functions.  We would often go other places to watch and use them.  Living in the Nation's Capital, allowed me the opportunity to see the national display. I experienced the celebrations in a number of countries.  Now, I don't really care for the fireworks, but will still take the family.  This year, I will be in a few parades and will barbecue at the house, and invite some over.  Won't get to go back home.  Will definitely be calling family.  

Great conversation, keep it going.

Always gotta be that one guy.....Among my close circle of friends, I'm the designated one to light fuses and run......being the smallest and the resident pyro lmao.

True Atlantean