On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Imperial Decree #190

Leadership and policy makers of the Authority
Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Imperial Decree #190

Post by Rasul Aeon »

Board of Directors,

I was reviewing some things regarding the Sports Authority, specifically related to ID #190.

1. I do not see that a bank account has been established for each league and each team
2. I do not see commissioners for each league.  We will not wait last minute to begin league play and drafts.
3. I do not see the bylaws for each league.

I have directed the Grand Imperial Viceroy to provide an update on the actions and if necessary have the Grand Inquisitor General look into the Authorities operations.

I am requesting that you address these matters sooner than later. Otherwise, decisions shall be made from the Throne.

Thanks.

In the name of the Emperor

Prince Bryce Aeon
Crown Prince Regent of the Imperium
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Imperial Decree #190

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Issue a new decree combining the charter as you see fit.