On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Greetings

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

Greetings

Post by Emily Johnson »

Hello everyone, I am thrilled to rejoin the Aksum Imperium and contribute to its success. I am glad to see the idea is still going.  I like to read, write, travel, and game.  I am looking to get into the foreign affairs role but will be serving in the Army to get rekindled.  I moved on from previous name but kept the first name and randomly picked the last.  Who doesn't know a Johnson??? (no pun intended...lol)

Be glad to see you all around.

I see that there were comments about the ease of getting to the greetings.  I also can help with working on that, if needed.  
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Greetings

Post by Allister Nexys »

Welcome :D I hope you settle back in just fine. 

I can agree, Posting a greeting was a requirement, No Idea who said it changed. I've wondered about it.
deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Imperial High Marshal
Imperial High Marshal

Post by Xenos Sanguinoso »

Welcome Ms. Emily,

Thank you so much for your assistance on the other matter.  The link to take you to the Welcome Center is under construction.  No excuses, but the GMA has been ill.  So I am fixing it. I hope you consider a role under the Steward vice the Grand Chancellor...lol.  

Posting a greeting, ceased to be a requirement in June of 23.  It is an expectation when reviewing for Knighthood.  Individuals may also post in their locality instead. Her point was about going from the main page to the area to post.  
Prince Xenos Sanguinoso, KoG, KoS, KoI, KBGS
High Regent of the Dominion of Thora
High Lord of the Royal House of SanguiVile. Patriarch of the House of Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium
Grand Master and High Priest of the Order of Anubis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

Xenos wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:35 pm Welcome Ms. Emily,

Thank you so much for your assistance on the other matter.  The link to take you to the Welcome Center is under construction.  No excuses, but the GMA has been ill.  So I am fixing it. I hope you consider a role under the Steward vice the Grand Chancellor...lol.  

Posting a greeting, ceased to be a requirement in June of 23.  It is an expectation when reviewing for Knighthood.  Individuals may also post in their locality instead. Her point was about going from the main page to the area to post.  

Noted

deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Supreme Marshal
Supreme Marshal

Post by Rasul Aeon »

Greetings Emily,

Welcome back to the Imperium.  Thank you for returning.  Look forward to having you add to the scene.

Post by Lian Anderson »

Hey Emily!!!

Post by Vega Sylar »

Hello Ms. Johnson. 
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Welcome back Emily.  Glad to have you.