On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

LOA

General OOC Discussion not covered under one of the listed boards. Rules still apply
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

LOA

Post by Allister Nexys »

After years, I'm considering retiring. I've had alot of good times here. But my passion faded. But my heart has not. I feel it's time...

deadname: Allistar Nexys
Codename: Crimson
True Atlantean
Imperial High Marshal
Imperial High Marshal

Re: LOA

Post by Xenos Sanguinoso »

Mr. Nexys, You posted your LOA in an area that is for non Aksum related stuff.

However, I am confused by your post especially because of its location.  What are you retiring from?  If you are denouncing your Citizenship, that is different.  If you are stepping back, then it would be notice to the folks in the IS.  The lord/lady of the house you are sponsored should be notified directly.  However, that is RP.  You don't have to do it.  

Prince Xenos Sanguinoso, KoG, KoS, KoI, KBGS
High Regent of the Dominion of Thora
High Lord of the Royal House of SanguiVile. Patriarch of the House of Sanguinoso
Grand Master and High Priest of the Order of Anubis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

RL matters...I did post in the right area....
True Atlantean
Imperial High Marshal
Imperial High Marshal

Post by Xenos Sanguinoso »

If you say so.  No one said right or wrong.  This area is for things completely unrelated to the ic side. If you feel you did it right, then all else that happens is right.  No one can complain.   I wasn't going to hold my breath that you would answer my questions.  I was just trying to help you. Next time, I will let it be. Take care

Prince Xenos Sanguinoso, KoG, KoS, KoI, KBGS
High Regent of the Dominion of Thora
High Lord of the Royal House of SanguiVile. Patriarch of the House of Sanguinoso
Grand Master and High Priest of the Order of Anubis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Allister Nexys »

just limited my activity for a bit, more of a mental break. Alot would agree lol
True Atlantean