On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

General OOC Discussion not covered under one of the listed boards. Rules still apply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Post by Arnia Doucet »

I want to be the first to say Happy Birthday to the funniest, kindest, sweetest, and most handsome man in the virtual world; and the same in the real world.  I hope and pray that you live beautiful and blessed day.  Do not have too much fun without us.  Hope to see you soon!!!  Luv ya!!!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Yuck......Do you have to be so mushy........nearly forgot (lol) Happy Birthday my friend and brother!!!

Chief Admiral
Chief Admiral

Post by Naru Nakamura »

Happy birthday!!!

Grand Princess Naru Nakamura-Sass
Grand Praetor of the Imperium
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium

Post by Horus Andrus »

Happy Birthday Sir!!!

Post by Alexys Nexys »

HBD to one of the people I admire the most, tho I don't show it as nearly as much....gotta hold back
Senator At Large

Post by Dawn Sang »

Happy birthday sir.  I don't know if I said this before, it has been a pleasure to have worked for and with you.  May your days be great.  Party like a rock star!!!