On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Greetings

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.

Greetings

Post by Tobias Johanas »

Hello, I found this place randomly searching.  Looks interesting.  Looking forward to getting involved.  I was concerned at first, I could not post a greeting.  I intend to make this my metaverse home.

Re: Greetings

Post by Zaviera Hope »

Greetings sir, and welcome to the Imperium.  Immigration is one of my many responsibilities.  I apologize for the hang up.  We were in a Magnus (conclave) and transitioning from another forum.  Going forward, if you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact me.

Post by Tobias Johanas »

Where can I find the oath and where do I post it?

Post by Nemesis Sass »

I see that you are good.  Welcome to the Aksum Imperium!!! Glad to have you on.  Look around, if you find something missing, let us know.  

We have a family, clan, and house structures.  You can recruit others and get them in your family.  Check out Imperial Decree #163 .  

Follow up with Lord Peter Peace.  He is the Viceroy of Osgardia.

If you wish to be a citizen reach out to Grand Marshal Adorra Dakaeon or High Marshal Christopher Firehawk or stop in any of the recruiting offices.