On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

IFL (Imperial Football League)

Place to discuss your favorite sports or teams
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

IFL (Imperial Football League)

Post by Bismark Nexys »

I need to streamline this idea.......being we now have states we can better do this idea with NPCs
-Each State creates a football team\
-A draft from all states 
-Each State could choose the Owner of the team or have it have shareholders
-Each Team gets a loan as a cap for the draft

Re: IFL (Imperial Football League)

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Thi also can be used for soccer too 
Senator At Large

Post by Nemesis Sass »

The IFL, IBA, The Imperial Cup, IBL (baseball) were already established, jut not long talked about.  We can bring it, I think I can set it up in my role.  Was my pet project.  Stay tuned.

Each will use a fantasy football, basketball, soccer, and baseball program to manage.  A commissioner for each, under the Minister for Sports and Leisure (think the name may have changed).  Owners purchase teams, or groups of owners purchase a team.  

On the other hand, this thread was created mainly for ooc and non-aksum stuff.  

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Maaaaaan pre-season already started....

Post by Asmodeus Constantine »

Most Fantasy Leagues don't start until the season.  Let's dust off those plans and discuss in the Conclave.  Shifting this from the OOC thread.  I'm ready.