On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Ceremony to Honor Nemesis Sass and Horus Andrus

Parade Field for major Imperial Service Ceremonies
Forum rules
Under penalty of death or long imprisonment that you would want to be dead the following rules are in place:
1. No weapons unless authorized
2. No magic unless authorized
3. No speaking during singing of the Imperial Song, playing of the Imperial March or Imperial Anthem.
Vice Grand Knight Marshal

Re: Ceremony to Honor Nemesis Sass and Horus Andrus

Post by Samara Barrett »

Seeing the Reviewing Party halt.  I turn about and direct

BRING YOUR UNITS TO PRESENT ARMS

All commanders in sequence from right (with back to formation) to left, face about and command PRESENT ARMS, the face to the front, and salute.  All flags are dipped except the Imperial Flag.

I then turn about facing the Reviewing stand and command the staff and myself,
PRESENT ARMS

The Grand Marshal returns the salute.  After presentation of the command, i go to order arms, and gives the command to the staff, ORDER, ARMS. 

I face about and direct BRING YOUR UNITS TO ORDER ARMS AND PARADE REST.
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Christopher Firehawk »

After the Command of Troops gives the command, I face about and command:  ORDER, ARMS; PARADE, REST
Grand Imperial Marshal
Grand Imperial Marshal

Post by George Avilira »

I turn and face the IG honor guard and command "ORDER, ARMS;" "PARADE, REST.  I turn about after the last of my subordinates execute the command. 

Post by Zaviera Hope »

standing in for the CM FORCECOM, I face the FORCECOM honor guard and command: 

ORDER, ARMS; PARADE REST;

I turn and face the front, after each command rep echoes my command and face about 

Post by Dirk Ghostate »

I command the colors to order arms, and parade rest
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Amiko Nakamura »

I face about and command:  ORDER, ARMS; PARADE, REST.  

The Headquarters Commander, the Field Marshal of the Army, the Fleet Marshal of the Navy and their subordinates echo the command.  Once the last one turns back around and stand at parade rest, I do an about face.

Post by Samara Barrett »

SOUND OFF

I direct the band and they play three sound off chords.  At the end of the third chord, the band moves forward marching in quick time. Then they conduct a wheel and move to march in front of the troops, only to return and their original position.

Post by Asmodeus Constantine »

Sound off is a ceremonial tradition that has been handed down over the decades since the earliest days of the American Army on Earth and brought here to the Imperium in the early parades of the Imperial Guard.  On the command of SOUND OFF, it is customary for the band to march across the front of troops, then countermarch back across the front and halt in it’s original position.  This tradition is said to have originated in the Holy Crusades when troops offering themselves for Holy service were drawn up into a long formation and the band countermarched before those chosen to serve. This today is also the same when new guardians are chosen.

The band returns to their original position and plays the three sound off chords again.

Post by Samara Barrett »

After the last note of sound off is played I give the command attention to the staff and turn and face the reviewing stand.

I salute and report.

SIR, THE COMMAND IS PREPARED FOR INSPECTION

The band begins to play music as we move to inspect.

The Grand Marshal returns the salute and they all proceed towards the band.  We march to the bands music, between the commanders and their units.  As we approach, each commander prepares the unit.

Post by Clem York »

As the VGM leaves with the reviewing party, I command,  Parade Rest