On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

The nonsense in the House

Talk about your political views and issues going on in the world. Follow the forum rules, respect opinions.
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium

The nonsense in the House

Post by Horus Andrus »

I think what Americans saw in the last week is an example why we do not allow partisanship to exist in our government.  You can be in an political party.  I have spoken with the boss and some of the others, about asking the leaders or organizers of the registered parties if they would come back, but knowing, no positions are used based on that.

What I saw, was our constitution being trampled on.

Emperor
Emperor

Re: The nonsense in the House

Post by Rasim Aeon »

lol. be careful sir.  you still have some limitations...lol.  don't worry i won't snitch.  

I agree.  Party should never overrule Patriotism.  Too often they do not go hand in hand.  Democrats tote the party line.  Republicans tote the party line.  No one totes the Constitution.  Yet, they all say it is in the name of democracy.  I say no.  I say this BS and at some point we need to fix the system, and put it back the way the Founder's intended with some modernization.

Yes, I am against allowing parties to have a major play in our governance.  That doesn't mean political roleplay is a no go.  

Post by Adorra Dakaeon »

What was it 15 votes??????
Princess Adorra Dakaeon, GKoI, GKoG, GKBGE, KoO, KoS
Regent of the State of Lemuria
High Regent of the Dominion of Thule
Sovereign of the House of Lemuria

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Yes, it was 15......

I am close to switching parties.

H, no one knows.  We may need to fire the person that hinted that you have to be careful....roflmao.
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Haha, I thought you were game with the shenanigans. Would never have thought to see you say you were thinking of switching....

I can't be fired, it is in my contract....
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

The messed up part, is all sides tote "Were better than the other". When they have to learn about the common grounds as being American, I honestly think that Politics is the biggest divide in this country, and we've seen it. 
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

Spot on.

We have placed too much into partisan politics.  Stalin said, the only way to defeat the US is from within... Sometimes I think we are following his script.
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

For the longest time, I've said History repeats itself...So far it seems like it. Hell back in 2005 when I first registered as pub, But getting abit older I moved a bit more moderate, My ideals are all over the place now. One of my big things is having cannabis rescheduled federally in the same class as alcohol and tobacco, It actually makes sense.