On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Wheel of Time

Place to discuss our favorite books.
Grand Imperial Marshal
Grand Imperial Marshal

Wheel of Time

Post by Andrea Austin »

Has anyone read the Wheel of Time series?  I just started it.  I like to go back to read stories based off of books, if they are sci-fi fantasy.
Duchess Andrea Austin
Matriarch of the High House of Austin
Chief Magistrate of the IS Court of Appeals
Grand Commander of the IS SUPCOM

Re: Wheel of Time

Post by Nemesis Sass »

Hey Andrea, Long time!!!

I have started on the books, Got to book 3.  I may go back, when I have time.  The series is decent, just grabs some things out of sequence. At least as the first 3 books are concenred.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Started the series, bit up my alley just need to find more time to binge it. Also gives me ideas.
Senator At Large
Knight Marshal
Knight Marshal

Post by Racine Aeon »

I read the books.  Waiting on the next season.  Does anyone know when it will be out?
Imperial Princess Racine Aeon
Commanding Officer, IG - Shadow Force
Director General of the Imperial Intelligence Service
High Lady of the House of Radar