On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Howdy

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Howdy

Post by Faison Uther »

Hey folks.  I am Faison Uther.  I will be living in Thera.  I joined first years ago when Phar (rip) was here.  Now I am back and I will be supporting Ich keeping the Uther-Crandon family strong.

Last edited by Faison Uther on Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Howdy

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Can I ask why you claim to be someone else other then the name that is registered.....This may prove to be a conflict of interest on the GC......
Senator At Large
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Sis I concur.......lets roll
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Faison Uther »

It was a slip. My real name is xxxx.  Who are you to ask?  What is the GC?

Post by Adorra Dakaeon »

Mr. Uther.  There is no conflict of interest for you.  You and everyone else is reminded not to bring your real life persona for your privacy and safety.  We don't want anyone stalked or harassed.  Ms. Nexys, you are a member of the Imperial Court but not in the Imperial Civil Service.  This does not fall within your purview.  This was already being handled when it was noticed.  We are looking for someone to lead the Imperial Drama Society in the Imperium, interested?

Nevertheless, Mr. Uther, Welcome back it seems, to the Imperium.  Look forward to you finding a place to thrive.  Thanks!!!
Princess Adorra Dakaeon, GKoI, GKoG, GKBGE, KoO, KoS
Regent of the State of Lemuria
High Regent of the Dominion of Thule
Sovereign of the House of Lemuria
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

A mistake???? How can it be a mistake when it was posted....You have now Idea darling......Don't try to take on my sister, Your time is up in june......See ya in Hawaii 
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Faison Uther »

Bismark wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:05 pm A mistake???? How can it be a mistake when it was posted....You have now Idea darling......Don't try to take on my sister, Your time is up in june......See ya in Hawaii 

That is probably one of the dumbest questions I have ever seen or heard.  Let me break it down for you. If I am not using my real name but one I use for this world, how would I not subconciously state it.  Because it was post, doesn't not make it a mistake.  Whew.  All this for saying howdy.  After some research, I understand what I am dealing with.  Not your darling.  Not taking on your sister, you or her are of no interest to me.  What time is up in June....and why would I be in Hawaii?  Nevermind don't answer.  Looks like a rabbit hole of idiocracy.