Flight plans

Office to register Civilian craft and flight plans entering the Alpha Quadrant.
AF Ensign
AF Ensign

Flight plans

Post by Bismark Nexys »

He'd smirk looking in the hanger noticing Lexi's craft where she told him it would be. With a sigh he tapped at the terminal registering himself as the pilot, flight route and possible time of arrival to the surface. Making his way to the flight lounge awaiting the clearence. He sat in one of the chairs looking out over Aksum Prime from the large window. A cocktail server approached and smiled, He placed just one order a double jack and coke. His body relaxed in the chair
"Boldly going to where No one has gone before"
Imperial Navy
Captain
Captain

Re: Flight plans

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Tapped at her phone sending a text to B. "The Starbreaker should be enough....Don't be mad that it's the prototype that's not weaponized....." she giggled slightly tapping more "Trying to push this clearance thru is a pain....Not the craft but the other docs.....Just let me know when you land..."sends a wink and purple heart emote 
"Do not judge me on my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again” Nelson Mandela
Clan Leader of Nexys
AF Ensign
AF Ensign

Post by Bismark Nexys »

Chuckled putting his flight suit on looking down at his phone, he'd tap "Well long as this cleared, it won't look like a ipnm".....He flicked a few switches setting the pre-flight system, his hand moved over a panel tapping a few buttons for the guidance system. The slingshot corkscrew....He wanted to see the planet on approach, so why not do it this way? He smirked
Imperial Navy
Captain
Captain

Post by Alexys Nexys »

sigh'd tapping at the mobile "Already trying to get it......little bro seen you, so won't be hard.....wish I could do more to help.....things are tight again.....due to me restoriing the name and well....yea...the twerp....we talked in private but that didn't end well.."
"Do not judge me on my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again” Nelson Mandela
Clan Leader of Nexys
AF Ensign
AF Ensign

Post by Bismark Nexys »

the switch for the hover system lit, he wiggled his fingers taking the stick gingerly and moving the craft to the launch position. "Siri.... let's get some mood tunes.........play tantric down and out......release gravloc.....begin auto launch seq....."
Imperial Navy
Captain
Captain

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Her fingers tapped at her phone pulling up the onboard gps of the Starbreaker. It was just hovering in a low alt orbit, Just enough above Aksum. She smiled slightly sending a text to the on-board computer. "How's the view????"
Clan Leader of Nexys
AF Ensign
AF Ensign

Post by Bismark Nexys »

The craft would have it's main powerplant shut down with the float system active. The text came over the cockpit as tts and he smirked, hitting the comm, with one word and a few tears streaming his cheek as he saw the sunrise. "Home.... can't say much more.... we're at just the right altitude to see it all...." he snuffled slightly 

Imperial Navy
AF Ensign
AF Ensign

Post by Bismark Nexys »

taps a few buttons, the craft slowly turns to re-entry course. A smirk came across his face as FFDPs 'Cradle to the Grave' in the cockpit.

"Begin starburst, prep my plasma vent...plotting course over the citadel.... ignite the trail on that mark..... The look on people's faces is going to be priceless......HIM may applaud this theatric" 
Imperial Navy
AF Ensign
AF Ensign

Post by Bismark Nexys »

the craft moved to a high-speed entry, a smirk came across his face. "Starbreaker-Maverick to Aksum Flight Control, Requesting landing with current flight pattern" he'd tap his phone, the speakers in the cockput started playing Bullet for my Valentine: You want a battle. He'd shake his head tapping a few buttons. "Her........"

Imperial Navy
Captain
Captain

Post by Alexys Nexys »

she'd stroll around the park on the surface tapping her phone "Priceless........It worked...." snickering sipping from the coffee mug. "Let me know when you land, Dinner....wine and dine..court style....." leaning against the rail she smiled, everything falling into order.."Oh thinking about getting a place soon...." the sun glared in her eye as it rose into the morning sun.
Clan Leader of Nexys