On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

New Immigrants

Place where new immigrants announce themselves
Forum rules
1. Keep discussion on welcoming someone
2. No links allowed except the person making the introduction.
Imperial High Marshal
Imperial High Marshal

New Immigrants

Post by Xenos Sanguinoso »

Everyone!!!

Lets welcome our new Citizens.  They have submitted an application for Citizenship, we have processed and now they will introduce themselves and proceed to take oaths.

Lem Cresswell
Chrissy Cresswell
Horatio Andrus
Cart Crandon
Eva Dalek
Jade Swiftbringer
Neville Elmstone
Kwami Jomes
Bran Wilcox
Nox Foxclaw
Ahfalen Hardi

Thanks!!!

Xenos Sanguinoso
Agent, Bureau of Immigration and Census

Prince Xenos Sanguinoso, KoG, KoS, KoI, KBGS
High Regent of the Dominion of Thora
High Lord of the Royal House of SanguiVile. Patriarch of the House of Sanguinoso
Grand Master and High Priest of the Order of Anubis
Imperial High Marshal
Imperial High Marshal

Re: New Immigrants

Post by Xenos Sanguinoso »

If anyone knows these individuals please contact. I have sent an email to them.  Some have requested and been assigned an aksum email address.  

They remain in an immigrant status until they have posted a greeting and an oath.  
Prince Xenos Sanguinoso, KoG, KoS, KoI, KBGS
High Regent of the Dominion of Thora
High Lord of the Royal House of SanguiVile. Patriarch of the House of Sanguinoso
Grand Master and High Priest of the Order of Anubis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: New Immigrants

Post by Lem Cresswell »

Greetings,

I hope this is the post location.

Well, Hello I am Lem Cresswell, I am joining here with my sister, Chrissy ((real life friends)).  She hopefully will post soon.  I like this setup and hope to be engaged often.  Looks like I will be joining the Military. I will do my time there, maybe get into some local politics and some business.  Would love to have a team as well. Chrissy will be forming the Cresswell Family.  Maybe I can entice one of you ladies to join.