On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Happy Founders Day

Place for members of fraternal organizations to discuss issues related to them.

Happy Founders Day

Post by Arnia Doucet »

To my Soros of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated that here,   Happy Founders Day Ladies.  

Also, I missed it, to the ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc and Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.  Happy Founders Day.  Surprised to know that there are a few here to escape and we can engage in the life of service in this virtual nation and the virtual worlds.

Live on in your legacies of your Founders.  

Marine Lieutenant General

Re: Happy Founders Day

Post by Cart Crandon »

Happy Founders Day.  I have seen a few of these, can you guys explain your organizations?

Post by Nadia DeVil »

Oh wow.  Happy belated Founders Day to my Oh So Sweet and Oh So Pretty Sorors!!!  Last thing I expected to see.  

Wow, wow, wow.  The world is really small even as we discover how big it is.
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Rasim Aeon »

That is funny.  Last night I was clowning two cousins who are AKAs, in the same chapter.  Family, Sorors, and Chapter Sisters, and didn't realize it. Oh and both are educators.....

Happy Founders to all of you.  I mimic Arnia's statements on your continued service.
Vice Force Marshal
Vice Force Marshal

Post by Zoerina Mezan »

Thanks, same to you.  I have to mimic Nadia, now I see how many people with similar backgrounds.  And I thought I was the only nerd that wear letters....lol
Senior Marshal
Senior Marshal

Post by Bryrjet Aonata »

Yes. Yes. Yes.  Happy Founders Day!!! Sorry so late.  Been celebrating and travelling.