On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Rasim Aeon, Hello and Welcome to the Aksum Imperium. If this is your first time here, please proceed to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself, or you may proceed to your Quadrant introduce yourself there.

Please remember that your continued use of these forums or anything linked to Aksum Imperium, means you agree to follow the rules and terms of service of that platform/media. It also means that you agree to follow the rp laws and rules for the Aksum Imperium. If you can not do that, we kindly ask you to remove yourself versus a ban.

Thank you,

Grand Duke Xenos Sanguinoso
Grand Steward of the Imperium

Picard

Discussion about different TV, Plays, or Movies we like.

Picard

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Time to bring this back again being season 2 is on the home strectch not to mention the big announcement we got for season 3 which I'm personally dubbing ST: Picard, The next Generation.
Senator At Large
Knight Marshal
Knight Marshal

Re: Picard

Post by Racine Aeon »

I like this show. I haven't started 2 yet, but will.
Imperial Princess Racine Aeon
Commanding Officer, IG - Shadow Force
Director General of the Imperial Intelligence Service
High Lady of the House of Radar
Chief High Marshal
Chief High Marshal

Post by Fabian Griswold »

Doing my binge of season one today.
Grand Chancellor of the Imperium

Post by Horus Andrus »

Just watched season one a second time, starting season 2 today. It didn't seem like there would be a 2 at first. Glad it is. And now a 3rd generation????

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Yeeeep, they finished production on season 2 and went into production of season 3 right after.
Senator At Large

Post by Alexys Nexys »

OMG THAT FINAL EPISODE WAS EPIC..... I kinda want to talk about it, with ones that have seen it, and maybe plot rps... I'm just too stoaked about season 3 too....
Senator At Large

Post by Horus Andrus »

Alexys wrote:Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:07 pm Yeeeep, they finished production on season 2 and went into production of season 3 right after.

That's outstanding.  I should be caught up with 2 today.

Post by Alexys Nexys »

Sometimes I miss a good ole ship rp, missions and such...not the politics. Starfleet was half the reason why I joined aksum...Had to stay loyal to the big guy. 
Senator At Large
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by Bismark Nexys »

If you were watching halftime during the AFC game, you would've saw the new trailer.....all I have to saw is......YES

Post by Trevor Nuubert »

I'd like to see the ship rp in Aksum. Didn't get too involved in Trek. I remember when Rasim tried to start a trek group. I'm not a Trekkie like some of you, but I like the Picard series.