Author Topic: Imperial Decree #76: Elevation, Reinstatement, and Establishment of a House  (Read 282 times)

Rasim Aeon

• Grand Sovereign
I, Rasim, Emperor and Grand Sovereign, in Council with the Soveriegns of the Imperium and upon the vote and recomendation of the same, I do hereby the following:

1.  That, Count Jayster Shinn, with faithful service to the Imperium and to the Sovereign House of Hemby, and upon recommendation of the Matriarch of that Sovereign House is named the Head of the Noble House of Shinn under and subject to the House of Hemby. 

2.  That upon reinstatment of nobility, Decimuss Silverweb, who has recently returned from a spiritual sojourn, after long and faithful service to the Imperium and to the Imperial House of Aeon, is reinstated as Head of the Noble House of Silverweb under and subject to the House of Aeon.

3.  That after careful consideration and deliberation of the historical participation and involvement, long and faith service to the Imperium and to the Imperial House of Aeon, is designated a Sovereign of the Imperium and Patriarch of the Sovereign House of Sass, pending a confirmation vote of the Imperial Assembly or the Imperial Magnus.

All this by my hand, in Council, By Strength and Power

Rasim Aeon
Emperor and Grand Sovereign
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 11:07:42 AM by Rasim Aeon »

Tags: