Welcome to the AksumWiki
|The online encyclopedia and archives of the Aksum Imperium
- The Imperium was founded on March 19, 2009 (YA01). In the Year of Aksum 11, during the Imperial Magnus of the summer solstice, major changes were made to the constitution, bringing back vestiges of the Imperium's past. Additionally, the Emperor published a covenant in which he promised to follow certain rules and gave a limit to his absolute rule.
- Lord Stoney Skytracker was appointed to be Grand Viceroy when the post was vacated. He was directed to put together a group of individuals to run the Imperium on behalf of the Emperor. Because of some unfortunate circumstances a couple of those individuals were no longer able to serve. The Emperor, seeing a degradation in the Imperium, exercised his role to keep the Imperium going, and dissolved the legislature which also required the dissolution of the Constitution. Lord Stoney departed our plane and travelled to a celestial one during this period, and Arnia Doucet, who was serving as the Grand Inquisitor General of the Imperium, was selected to be new Grand Chancellor and Prince Nemesis returned as the Grand Viceroy.
- Emperor Rasim declared martial law, and stated his intent to declare the 7th Imperium with the promulgation of a new Constitution or Imperial Charter. He further guaranteed the rights of Citizens during the interim.
- In keeping with the intent to keep as many involved as possible and to see who was still engaged, an Imperial Census was declared, with those answering by 1 Dec, being included in the Special Conclave.
- His Imperial Majesty Rasim Aeon, the Sovereign of the Imperium, promulgated a new Imperial Charter that took effect on January 1, 2021.
- His Imperial Majesty convened a Special Magnus in March 2022, to discuss and review the Imperial Charter. It was decided that the Imperium would go back to having an Imperial Constitution that set the permanent structure of the Imperium and a rewrite of the Imperial Charter that would contain standing rules and further explanation of the Constitution.
- The Supreme Commander of the Imperial Service directed the Imperial Guard to began reconnoitering the space around the four main systems of the Imperium. As a result the Imperial Rangers, an element of the Imperial Guard developed a map of the Imperium with four segments. As exploration efforts continued planning begun as to how the Imperium would be structured.
- At the regular Imperial Magnus in June of 2022, the attendees approved amendments to the charter and forced upon the Sovereign to use the title Emperor in his official dealings..
- After the Magnus more adjustments to the Imperial Charter were made, making the Imperial Council of Deliberation have less sub-councils. The Council of Nobility, Council of Clans, and the Council of Ecclesiastic and Spiritual Affairs were effected. These three Councils became Imperial Councils and were no longer a part of the ICOD. The Council of Ecclesiastics was renamed the Imperial Council of Prelates.
- The Council of Prelates later petitioned to establish the Universal Church of Aksum as the overarching organization for the recognized groups that are led by the individuals members of the Council of Prelates. Part of that petition, requested that the Sovereign serve as the Supreme Prelate and Sovereign of the Universal Church. It was decreed later that UCA could not force any of the beliefs on Citizens.
- A decree was issued explaining the geopolitical structure of the Imperium. Each Quadrant was named a High Kingdom. The Emperor resumed as the High Kingdom of Aksum in the Alpha Quadrant. Beta Quadrant was named the High Kingdom of Solacia and Queen Katy Hemby was named High Queen. Gamma Quadrant was named High Kingdom of Babylon and King Nemesis was named High King. The Delta Quadrant was named High Kingdom of Gramos and King Cayleb was named High Kingdom. Under each High Throne were the 13 states which made up the Sectors: Aksum, Solacia, Babylon, Gramos, Avalon, Acarecia, Mezia, Oria, Sangral, Maya, Thera, Lemuria, and Weredal.
Systems and Government
States of the Imperium:
|Emperor Rasim Aeon
|Empress Consort Arnia Doucet
|Grand Duke Horus Andrus
|Princess Adorra Dakaeon
|Grand Marshal of the Imperium
|Duke George Avilira
|Grand Duchess Angela Stonebrook
|Grand Duke Asmodeus Constantine
|Duchess Naru Nakamura
|Grand Steward of the Imperium
|Princess Dawn Sang-Love
|High Priest and Prince Xavier Reikaz
|Grand Inquisitor General:
|Duchess Ebony Sang
|Marquis Sekou Cartwright
|Prince Triston Love
|Grand Keeper of Seals and Archives:
|Marquis Artemis Griswold
|New Babylon City
The Aksum Imperium is a virtual micronation founded by Rasim Aeon on the island of Falcone in the Secundaria System. It began with a group of warriors gathered to protect travelers and the persecuted and became a nation with the declaration of independence and promulgation of its first constitution. We exist solely in what we call the Metaverse. This is the official repository of information, encyclopedia, and archives for the Aksum. This site is maintained by the Imperial Keeper of Seals and Archives
The Aksum Imperium has mapped its area of the known universe into four quadrants which make up Imperial Space. The Imperial Cartography Agency under the Grand Architect is responsible for maintaining Imperial Space maps. The official map when looking down has the quadrants arranged clockwise, with the Nexus Zone located in the center. When looking at the map, the Alpha Quadrant occupies the north to east quadrant (0 to 90 degrees); the Beta Quadrant occupies the east to south quadrant (90 to 180 degrees; the Gamma Quadrant occupies the south to west quadrant (180 to 270 degrees); and the Delta Quadrant the occupies the south to north quadrant (270 to 360 degrees).
Immigration into the Imperium
In order to immigrate into the Imperium, you must complete the following:
Read the Guide for New Immigrants
Register at Immigration Control on Imperial Star Base Nexus
Await for entry approval, then post your New Immigrant Greeting
Post your Citizenship Oath and Residency Dedication.
Get in engaged
The Aksum Imperium extends the hand of friendship to all peoples in all lands. We are always interested in exploring positive, formal and informal relations with other countries.
We will be friendly toward all other nations, and will seek resolution of peace and harmony with those not friendly with us. We automatically recognized another nation's sovereignty and we understand if anyone would like to have treaty to confirm this. We will not be involved in civil wars. To establish relations with us please do the following:
Step 1: Read the Guide for Diplomats
Step 2: Register at the Imperial Consulate
Step 3: Introduce yourself and tell us about your nation, and present your credentials (including link to website)
Step 4: Sign treaty of recognition
Step 5: Represent your nation, conduct regular engagements
Home Page |
The Imperial Code |
The Imperium |
The Imperial Court |
The Imperial Service |
The Imperial University